Endowed funds produce charitable income every year and help donors create a legacy of giving.
Supports foundation operations.
- Ottawa County Administrative Fund
Designated funds provide a permanent source of income to support your favorite charities even long after you are gone.
Current Designated Funds
- John & Olive L. Cornellisson Trust Fund
- Kansas Health Foundation Operating Fund for Ottawa County
- Kenneth & Madonna McCall Fund
- Twin Valley Education Foundation Fund
Donor Advised Funds
Donor advised funds are a simple and flexible "charitable savings account" that let you decide when and where to give.
Current Donor Advised Funds
- Dr. Kenneth & Dardanella Wedel Donor Advised Fund
Field of Interest Funds
Field of interest funds respond to current and future needs by letting you support a specific cause or geographic area rather than a specific charity. Grants are determined by a local committee.
Current Field of Interest Funds
- Dane G. Hansen Community Grant Fund
- Delphos Community Fund
- Ottawa County Public Health Fund
- The Bennington Community Fund
- The City of Tescott Improvement Fund
- The Tescott Community Fund
- The Minneapolis Community Impact Fund
Funds for the Future
- John & Rosalie Merriman Fund
Organization funds offer a simple and efficient way for your nonprofit to build capacity and provide long-term support for your mission.
Current Organization Funds
- Minneapolis First United Methodist Church Fund
- Rock City Inc. Fund
- Sunset Spiritualist Church Fund
- United Church of Bennington Fund
Scholarship Funds support student education and impact our future leaders.
We offer two different scholarship fund options for donors based on their interest and budget. Designated Scholarship Funds partner with schools and other nonprofits to facilitate the process, whereas the Community Foundation manages the process, start to finish, for Traditional Scholarship Funds.
- John & Olive L. Cornellisson Scholarship Fund
- Steve & Patricia Baccus Scholarship Fund
Supports the foundation’s community grantmaking.
- Ottawa County Impact Fund