Endowed funds produce charitable income every year and help donors create a legacy of giving.
Donor Advised Fund
Enables donors to recommend grants to the charitable organizations or programs of their choice.
- Dr. Kenneth & Dardanella Wedel Donor Advised Fund
Provides annual support for specific charities selected by the donor.
- John & Olive L. Cornellisson Trust Fund
- Kansas Health Foundation Operating Fund for Ottawa County
- Kenneth & Madonna McCall Fund
- Twin Valley Education Foundation Fund
Field of Interest Funds
Enables donors to support a designated cause or geographic area. (e.g. the arts, a specific community, etc.)
- Dane G. Hansen Community Grant Fund
- Delphos Community Fund
- Ottawa County Public Health Fund
- The Bennington Community Fund
- The City of Tescott Improvement Fund
- The Tescott Community Fund
Funds for the Future
- John & Rosalie Merriman Fund
Supports foundation operations.
- Ottawa County Administrative Fund
Supports the foundation’s community grantmaking.
- Ottawa County Impact Fund
Assists and encourage promising students, including those challenged by educational costs.
- John & Olive L. Cornellisson Scholarship Fund
- Steve & Patricia Baccus Scholarship Fund
Provides annual income for nonprofit organizations in support of their charitable work.
- Minneapolis First United Methodist Church Fund
- Rock City Inc. Fund
- Sunset Spiritualist Church Fund
- United Church of Bennington Fund