Community foundation accepting fall grant applications
MINNEAPOLIS, Kan.—The Ottawa County Community Foundation is accepting applications for fall grants. Online applications opened August 1 and are due Friday, October 1, 2021.
This year, over $100,000 in grants is available to charitable projects in Ottawa County. This cycle will fund local community projects that meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Programs and projects that address education, health care, community social services and security, conservation and environment, arts and culture, and community beautification.
- Projects that improve the quality of life for Ottawa County residents.
- Projects that promote and encourage healthy lifestyles.
- Projects that support the Bennington community.
- Projects that support the Tescott community.
- Projects that support the Delphos community.
Funding for the fall grant cycle is provided by the Dane G. Hansen Community Grant Fund, the Ottawa County Impact Fund, the Ottawa County Public Health Fund/Kansas Health Foundation Fund, the Bennington Community Fund, the Tescott Community Fund and the Delphos Community Fund.
Grants are limited to communities in Ottawa County and will be awarded through a competitive application process. Nonprofit organizations, government and public entities, educational institutions and churches are encouraged to apply. Applications must be submitted online by 11:59 p.m. on October 1. Complete funding criteria and the grant application are available at http://ottawacountycf.org/search-apply-for-a-grant/.