John and Olive L. Cornellisson Scholarship
High School students living in USD 239 OR USD 240 school district.
- Applicant must be in good standing qualifying for graduation from a high school in USD 239 or 240 school district.
- Applicants must attend an accredited college, university or accredited technical school in the field of agriculture or vocational training.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need, which will be used as determining factor in cases of equal merit.
- Grade Point Average is not to be a contributing factor.
- Previous scholarship recipients are eligible to apply for renewal as part of the total applicant pool by meeting the above established criteria.